1 lb. baby Yukon gold potatoes
2 TBSP. vegetable oil
1 tsp. coarse sea salt
2/3 cup blanched almonds, roasted
2 ea. Red bell peppers, roasted, peeled and seeded
1/4 cup mint leaves
1 ea. garlic cloves
1/2 tsp. smoked red paprika
1/2 tsp. Sea salt
2 TBSP. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a bowl, toss potatoes with oil and place on baking pan.
- Sprinkle salt on potatoes.
- Bake for 1 ½ hours, do not turn, leave those withes warts alone so they get nice and wrinkly!
- Place almonds (bones), roasted bell peppers (hearts), garlic, paprika, mint and salt in blender, and puree, add olive oil at end.
- Place toothpicks in the potatoes and serve the sauce on the side and enjoy with guests as a warm up before the broom dance!